- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Baby Gifts
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- First Communion & Confirmation
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Dr. Kevin Leman's ever-popular book on birth order is getting a new look and updated writing. With insight and wit, Dr. Leman offers readers a fascinating and often funny look at how birth order affects personality, marriage and relationships, parenting style, career, and children. Birth order powerfully influences the way people interact with others, whether they're at home or on the job.
This is a great book for anyone who wants to learn more about how they react to their world. Dr. Leman even shows readers how to overcome ingrained tendencies they never thought they'd be rid of, all by focusing on their birth order.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- ISBN: 0800723848
- ISBN-13: 9780800723842
- SKU: 9780800723842
- Release Date: February 3, 2015
- Pages: 352
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 1.00 inches
- Width: 5.40 inches
- Length: 8.40 inches
- Weight: 0.75 pounds
About the Author
Dr. Kevin Leman has made house calls for Focus on the Family as well as numerous radio and television programs including Oprah, Live with Regis Philbin, The Early Show (CBS), Today (NBC), The 700 Club and The View. Dr. Leman has served as a consulting family psychologist to Good Morning America.
Dr. Leman is the co-founder of realFAMILIES.com--the television show. He is also the founder and president of Couples of Promise, an organization designed and committed to help couples remain happily married.
Dr. Leman’s 21 titles including the following bestsellers:
- The New Birth Order Book
- Making Children Mind without Losing Yours
- Bringing Up Kids without Tearing Them Down
- Sex Begins in the Kitchen
- The Six Stress Points in a Woman’s Life
- Keeping Your Family Together When the World Is Falling Apart
- Women Who Try Too Hard
- When Your Best Is Not Good Enough
- Becoming the Parent God Wants You to Be
- Becoming a Couple of Promise
- What a Difference a Daddy Makes
Dr. Leman’s professional affiliations include The American Psychological Association, The American Federation of Radio and Television Artists, The National Register of Health Services Providers in Psychology, and the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology.
Dr. Leman attended North Park College. He received his Bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Arizona, where he later earned his Master’s and Doctorate degrees. Originally from Williamsville, New York, he and his wife, Sande, live in Tucson with their five children.