- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Advent & Christmas
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Nominee
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Lifeway Resources
- Ministry Appreciation
- Wedding & Marriage
I want to marry somebody just like . . .
Surprise The relationship that matters most to your daughter isn t the one with her mother it s the one with you, Dad. Her self-esteem, choices, behavior, character, and even her ideas about or choice of a marriage partner are all directly tied to you, as the most important representative to her of the male species.
In Be the Dad She Needs You to Be Dr. Kevin Leman, internationally acclaimed psychologist, New York Times bestselling author, and father of four daughters, will show you how to
- make each daughter feel unique, special, valued, and receptive to your ideas.
- discipline the right way.
- talk turkey about what guys are really thinking.
- keep the critical eye at bay.
- wave the truce flag when females turn your family room into a battleground.
- set your daughter up for relationship success.
Whether your daughter lives with you part-time, full-time, or not at all, you can gain a warm, lifelong relationship one based on mutual love and respect."
More Product Information
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- ISBN: 0718097025
- ISBN-13: 9780718097028
- SKU: 9780718097028
- Release Date: June 6, 2017
- Pages: 240
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.70 inches
- Width: 5.40 inches
- Length: 8.30 inches
- Weight: 0.40 pounds
About the Author
Dr. Kevin Leman has made house calls for Focus on the Family as well as numerous radio and television programs including Oprah, Live with Regis Philbin, The Early Show (CBS), Today (NBC), The 700 Club and The View. Dr. Leman has served as a consulting family psychologist to Good Morning America.
Dr. Leman is the co-founder of realFAMILIES.com--the television show. He is also the founder and president of Couples of Promise, an organization designed and committed to help couples remain happily married.
Dr. Leman’s 21 titles including the following bestsellers:
- The New Birth Order Book
- Making Children Mind without Losing Yours
- Bringing Up Kids without Tearing Them Down
- Sex Begins in the Kitchen
- The Six Stress Points in a Woman’s Life
- Keeping Your Family Together When the World Is Falling Apart
- Women Who Try Too Hard
- When Your Best Is Not Good Enough
- Becoming the Parent God Wants You to Be
- Becoming a Couple of Promise
- What a Difference a Daddy Makes
Dr. Leman’s professional affiliations include The American Psychological Association, The American Federation of Radio and Television Artists, The National Register of Health Services Providers in Psychology, and the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology.
Dr. Leman attended North Park College. He received his Bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Arizona, where he later earned his Master’s and Doctorate degrees. Originally from Williamsville, New York, he and his wife, Sande, live in Tucson with their five children.